Bachelor´s degree in Systems Engineering. Microsoft Office Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – Office 365 2-5 years of verified experience in large scale Personal Computing Network over 2,000 PCs
• Managing vendor relationships including product evaluation and licensing knowledge.
• Implementing Windows+ Domains Technology for 2,000+ WorkStations.
• Implementing Malware Defenses.
• Implementing IaaS, Cloud Services; Windows Azure, Think Clients.
Self- starter with ability to work independently. Possesses good communication skills both written and verbal. Adaptable and reliable in the face of conflict, culture differences crisis or changing priorities. Ability to participate in a team, manage multiple tasks and contribute to a work environment that is recognized for organization, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy and results. Sound judgment; strong analytical and logical problem solving skills. Spanish language fluently. Communicate fluent in English (oral and written).
Mainly, to improve the way in how we work and reduce manual activities by exploding the maximum capacity of our IT assets, Implement IT projects locally according with technical specification (how to) given from the IT practices, Resolve any incident and satisfy any requirement according with Service Level Agreements, and
Personal Computing landscape:
1) Office 365
2) Dell Desktops, Laptops, Thin Client
3) Windows 7, 8, 10
4) Antivirus McAfee 5) Content Filtering McAfee 6) Iphones-IOS, Samsung Android & MDMs 7) Multi-Functional Printers Xerox / Ricoh 8) Cisco Telepresence, Polycom, Access Point. 9) SysAid as Help Desk service and Inventory tools
Somos un Patrono con Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleo.